For new members within New Zealand the application fee is $115.00,
the annual membership fee for full-time dealer membership is $195.50 or for part
time dealer membership $161.00. For new members overseas the application
fee is $100.00, the annual membership fee is $170.00, all figures in
New Zealand dollars. Click
here for application form (PDF file)
- Membership of the N.Z.S.D.A. is subject to a period of
Provisional Membership after which members may advertise
that they belong to this trade organization.
- The N.Z.S.DA. through a sub-committee runs annual NZSDA
Stamp shows in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington
(Lower Hutt). Stand are available to NZSDA members only
unless all stands are not taken-up in which case
members of our sister organizations in Australia, United
Kingdom or the U.S.A. would be eligible.
- The Administrative Officer maintains a Burglary/Theft
alert programme now mainly by email which advises
members of losses by members or by the public if advised
by them or the Police.
- The N.Z.S.D.A.. has a sub-committee which maintains contact
with New Zealand Post.
- The N.Z.S.D.A. maintains contacts with the Federation
representing Stamp Clubs throughout New Zealand and appoints
a liaison officer to look after our interests at all major
- The Administrative Officer (initially) and the Executive
of N.Z.S.D.A. will assist in settling disputes between dealers
and the public or between dealers.